The Archery Victoria Board has announced that the 2018 Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday 1 December 2018 at 2pm.
The venue will be the Caulfield Town Hall – Cnr. Glen Eira and Hawthorn Roads, Caulfield and is to be held in the Theatrette – this will also be signposted at the venue.
Park anywhere in the provided parking areas except red bays. To access the Theatrette enter via the “Service Centre Main Entrance”, go through reception, and the Theatrette is located on the left.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will be conducted as per our current Constitution.
1. To confirm the minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting;
2. To receive for the AV Board of Management and administrative officers, reports upon the business of AV during the last preceding financial year;
3. To elect the AV Board of Management for the following term; and
4. To receive and consider the financial statements to be submitted by AV in accordance with Section 102 of the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012 (including relevant amendments).
No special business has been raised by member clubs for consideration at this meeting.
Please be advised that no notices of motion or other business will be accepted from the floor at the meeting.
The meeting will be followed by:
1. An update on the work of the Constitution and Governance Reform Working Group;
2. A brief on the release of a club training package which will be available to all clubs in early 2019; and
3. An outline of the consultation process for the development of the new AV Strategic Plan, plus a brief consultation session.
All activities will be completed by 5pm.
Documentation to support the business of the Annual General Meeting will be distributed next week.
Club Presidents are requested to confirm their attendance at the meeting – either electronically or in person – (if you have not already done so) or advise who will be holding the proxy for your club. A proxy form is available here and should be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than cob 26 Nov 18.
If you are intending to use a proxy, the proxy should be a member of your executive committee or another member of your club whom you nominate.
Electronic attendance at the meeting will be available on request. Please indicate whether you will be attending electronically or in person when you return your RSVP. RSVPs by cob 26 Nov 18 please for catering purposes.
Secretary Archery Victoria
T: 0417 538 672